I am Rakesh Vanarse. I have completed my 26 years in the Advertising and Brand Communications industry. Being a Strategic Planner, I had the opportunity to work with over 125 brands and cover a huge range of market dynamics as a professional.
Over the years, I have developed a keen interest in Brand Building, Business Strategy and Corporate Strategy. I offer my simplistic insights to select clients to utilize my experience for mutual growth and professional fulfillment.
- Heading http://brandceptsindia.com/ with a focus on Brand Building and Valuation. It covers Brand Updates, Consulting, Training and related areas.
- Heading https://rakeshvanarse.com/ with a focus on Learning and Development in Business Management, Life Skills and Soft Skills, Mentoring, Coaching and Teaching in various Management Institutes and Business Schools.
- Teaching at the various Management Institutes covering various areas like General Management, Advertising, Marketing, Soft Skills and related Subjects
- Writing Books on Advertising, Marketing and Self Improvement to be used as Text Books for Post Graduate Courses as well as General Reading.
- Chief Mentor and Founder as Brandcepts GRID.
Some Areas that I am active in are
1. Brand Consulting and Management Consulting.
I have been in Advertising and Mass Communications and Management Consultancy with over 24 years of experience. I have worked on over 125 brands right from P&G, Marico, ICICI Bank, J&J, GSK, MTV, UTI and other. I currently head my own Brand Building and Mass Commuication agency, Brandcepts Advertising and Communications. Earlier, I have worked with some leading agencies such as Grey, Maa Bozell, Interface – Draft FCB Group.
2. Corporate Training and Workshops for MDP and EDP.
I have delivered MDP and EDP programs to Corporates in Soft Skills and Management areas. I cover over 45 areas in Life Skills and Soft Skill areas, Strategic Management., General Management, and over 60 areas in Advertising, Integrated Mass Communications, Marketing Management, Brand Management, E-Commerce and Start-Ups, Retail Management and others.
I have shared experiences with L&T, MSC Shipping, Capricorn Logistics, Pfizer, ACC Cements and other organizations. I have also conducted workshops for Participants from Multiple Organizations. I have shared experiences with over 4,000 Corporate Executive, Management and Senior participants in Training Programs and Executive MBA programs.
3. Teaching at Management Institutes across Mumbai, New Delhi, Jaipur, Pune and other locations.
As a Faculty, I have had the fortune of interacting with over 25,000 students over the past 16 years as a teacher and trainer. I would love to share my experiences with a lot many more to come. I cover the over 137 subjects in following areas in teaching.
Management in Application
- Marketing Related Subjects
- Event Related Subjects
- Marketing Communications
- Media and Entertainment
- Celebrity and Model Management
- Retail, E-Commerce and Fashion
- Sports Management
… and a few more
Management Development and Soft Skills Areas
- Individual Centric
- Team Centric
- Management Enrichment Subjects
… and a few more